I’ve made a little more progress on my Tree of Life piece. I wanted to take a break from spirals so I decided to start work on the border. I based the border designs on ones I had sketched for an earlier project (which is currently on the back burner). I also tried out some of the Book of Kells font that I created for that project. For those interested in the technicalities, I created the font using Manga Studio but I’m doing this piece in Krita. Sometimes one can export projects from Manga Studio in Photoshop format (.psd) and then open them in Krita. It didn’t work this time though so I had to make do with just the bare image.